And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.
– Sorry, is it a problem if I smoke a cigarette?
– Oh no, not at all! I just restarted smoking and I’m very happy of it, I’m pleased by the smell of cigarettes.
– Oh, what a coincidence: I just quit smoking!
– You have a cigarette too much in your hands for someone who quit smoking…
– I smoke just only sometimes when I drink, never during the day; you know, I quit…
– Right, I see. I restarted from just a month and I’m happy of it. Almost three years ago, one day I woke up and I didn’t want to smoke anymore, so I just trashed my cigarettes and stopped. And one month ago, a random day, I went to the shop and bought a box of cigarettes and started to smoke again.
He smiles at us, look at his cigarettes box with satisfied eyes and starts cutting his pizza.